To qualify to be the next Miss Black TEEN US Ambassador, you must:
- Be between the ages of 14 and 19 at the time of national competition in JULY 2017.
- Be a naturally born female.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Must not be married, never have been married, and never have had a marriage annulled.
- Must never have given birth to a child, cannot be pregnant or be a parent.
- Have a current GPA or graduated with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Be African American, Afro-Caribbean, or from African descent
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss Black US Ambassador Program
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local, state or national program in which you compete
AT-LARGE” ENTRY/TITLE REGULATIONS
You are able to apply to be an “at-large”contestant if the state you currently reside in does not have a state preliminary. Entrants may apply directly to the national pageant: At-Large Entry Steps:
- Submit the Preliminary At-Large Delegate Application
- Attach a recent snapshot to your application (This will not be returned and does not need to be a professional photo - but please, no selfies!)
*There is no application fee! The deadline to apply for 2017 is April 1st 2017
Once we receive your application and snapshot your application will be reviewed by the Miss Black US Ambassador board and you will be contacted within 1 week by a member of the national team. All decisions will be made by mid-April 2017.
Employees, officers, directors and agents of Miss Black US Ambassador Pageant and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be contestants in the Miss Black US Ambassador Pageant or participate in this application process.